Now in its 41st edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2022 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
The 2022 edition includes new stainless-steel products including: ventilation grilles; handrails; LED handrails; in ground power units; stainless steel bollards; stainless steel warning strips and studs and access covers. Also, an extended range of inspection chambers, new podium specialist soils and a new formwork system, as well as two new Cost Models, one for podiums and another for landscape maintenance.
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK remain:
• material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
• detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
• an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
• updates, free of charge, twice a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2022 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform, available for access and use until the end of December 2022.
Table of Contents
1. General 2. Rates of Wages – Building Industry 3. Approximate Estimating Rates 4. Prices for Measured Works 5. Tables and Memoranda
AECOM is one of the world’s largest infrastructure design firms.