This new edition of Spon's Irish Construction Price Book, edited by Franklin + Andrews, is the only complete, tailored and up-to-date source of cost data for the Irish construction industry. This price book is an essential aid to profitable contracting for all those operating in Ireland's buoyant construction industry.
- All the materials costs, labour rates and costs per square metre are based on current conditions in Ireland, including information from specialist contractors and subcontractors
- Data is based on current labour productivity norms, and updated to allow for changes in building regulations, legislative changes and working practices
- Structured according to the Agreed Rules of Measurement (Issue Three 2003)
- Includes revised Approximate Estimating Rates for quick pricing
- Provides new material on location factors and inflation, with spotlights on life-cycle costing and sustainability
Table of Contents
Introductory Sections Introduction Pricing Guidelines Preliminaries and General Conditions Measured Unit Rates Demolition and Alterations Excavation and Earthwork Piling Concrete Work Brickwork and Blockwork Stonework Roofing, Cladding and Waterproofing Woodwork Steelwork Metalwork Mechanical Installations Electrical Installations Floor, Wall and Ceiling Finishings Glazing Painting and Decorating Drainage Surface Pavings, Fencing and Landscaping Fittings, Equipment and Furniture Approximate Estimating Rates Facility Cost Benchmarks Cost Factors Sustainability Life Cycle Comparators Memoranda
Franklin + Andrews, Construction Economists, are part of the Mott MacDonald group and have offices in 100 countries and in-depth experience and expertise in all sectors of the construction industry.