Spon's Mechanical and Electrical Services Price Book 2018 continues to be the most comprehensive and best annual services engineering price book currently available, providing detailed pricing information across the full range of mechanical and electrical services, together with higher-level costs for a diverse range of systems and different building applications.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with a VitalSource® ebook of this 2018 edition. This versatile and powerful online data viewing package is available for use until the end of December 2018.
With new cost models for a gym, a spa and a bar, this edition also includes the following new items:
- Solar thermal panels
- A physical access control barrier system
- A security revolving door
And significant developments to
- Commercial Boilers
- Combined heating and power systems
- Heat exchangers
All the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES PRICE BOOK are also included, considered essential for today’s services cost professional:
- detailed materials prices, labour constants, labour costs and measured work prices for mechanical and electrical works, from above ground drainage to automatic transfer switches, and circuit breakers to sprinkler systems
- an extensive Approximate Estimating section for quick, rule-of-thumb pricing of mechanical or electrical installations, together with elemental services costs for different types and standard of buildings
- full details of wage rates, daywork and cost indices on a national and Central London basis.
- an overhauled index and guidance notes
- updates, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
AECOM is one of the world’s largest infrastructure design firms.