Sport and Leisure ColorLibrary: Colorcards
A popular choice for everyone, this resource includes 96 illustrated cards showing sport and leisure to enchance communication skills. The cards can be used as a starting point for conversation or to sort them into their different categories. This can be done on various levels of difficulty, for example, 'Show me the game of tennis', or 'Which one needs a ball?'.
The categories are:
- Adventure Sports - such as ballooning, rallying, water skiing
- Team Sports - such as football, cricket, polo
- Individual Sports - such as tennis, fencing, running
- Hobbies - such as cycling, fishing, gardening
- Pastimes - such as chess, music, reading
- Entertainment - such as art galleries, sightseeing, watching TV.
This is part of our 'Library' flashcards collection and is a core resource for vocabulary work and can be used to enhance a range of language skills. It is suitable for all ages.