The idea of storing digital data in a DNA living cell is truly mind blowing. It is the most optimum option because conventional storage is asymptotically going to hit the wall soon. We can encode images and movies into DNA in a living cell that acts as a molecular recorder and collects data over time. Converting digi-information to DNA-information is a great historical milestone to link future generations to our present. This book explains the bio-engineering process of storing digital information such as videos, photos in motion, secret writings, and medical records inside DNA.
1. Discovery of the Book of Life: The DNA.
2. The Amazing Human DNA System Explained.
3. The Miraculous Anatomy of Digital Immunity.
4. The Digital Universe without DNA.
5. The Digital Universe with DNA: The Magic of CRISPR.
6. Step 1 Encoding: Getting DNA on Board.
7. Step 2 Synthesizing DNA-Encoded Data.
8. Step 3 Sequencing DNA-Encoded Data.
9. Step 4: Encoding DNA-Data.
10. Fusing DNA with Digital Immune Ecosystem.
11. DNA Heading for Smart City.
12. DNA-Data and Social Crime.
13. DNA-Data and Cyber Crime and Cyber Terrorism.
14. DNA Is a Time Machine, Storing Videos and Movies for 10,000 Years.
15. DNA and Religion.