This book was first published in 1969.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATION OF THE LANCASHIRE AND YORKSHIRE RAILWAY NETWORK
1. Origins and development 1825-1873
2. Traffic and profits 1842-1873
PART 2: THE EARLY RAILWAY CAPITAL MARKET
3. The sources of early loan capital
4. The sources of share capital
5. The early railway capital market
About the Series
Routledge Library Editions: Economic History reprints some of the most important works on economic history published in the last century.
For further information on this collection please email email@example.com.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economic History
- REFERENCE / General