This handbook explains the rationale behind supervised practice, and addresses design, supervision, and ethical components that are relevant to both faculty teaching supervised practice courses and supervisors overseeing students on-site.
1. Introduction: A Comprehensive Model
2. Orientation: Building the Foundations for Success
3. Activating Synergistic Supervision Approaches: Practical Suggestions
4. Professional Development: Its Integration with Supervision Processes
5. Performance Appraisal: Accountability that Leads to Professional Development
6. Employee Separation: The Role of Supervisors
7. Supervising Student Affairs Internships: A Special Case