About the Book
Peter Drucker was one of the pre-eminent management thinkers of the 20th Century and this set contains six of his books that are widely considered to be classics.
The six books are:
- The Effective Executive - Where Drucker ranges widely through the annals of business and government to demonstrate the distinctive skill of the executive.
- The Essential Drucker - Which encapsulates his essential and strongest writings in one volume.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship - A critical yet practical and illuminating study of an area crucial for today's world.
- Management Challenges for the 21st Century - Which looks afresh at the future of management thinking and practice.
- Managing in the Next Society - A collection of Drucker's most strikingly prescient articles.
- The Practices of Management - A management guide that enables the reader to examine their own work and performance.
All six titles are fascinating reads and will be useful for all business and management students and practitioners.
Table of Contents
1. The Effective Executive 2. The Essential Drucker 3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship 4. Management Challenges for the 21st Century 5. Managing in the Next Society 6. The Practice of Management
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management