Apple Academic Press
364 pages | 15 Color Illus. | 23 B/W Illus.
This book has a two-fold mission: to explain and facilitate digital transition in business organizations using information and communications technology and to address the associated growing threat of cyber crime and the challenge of creating and maintaining effective cyber protection.
The book begins with a section on Digital Business Transformation, which includes chapters on tools for integrated marketing communications, human resource workplace digitation, the integration of the Internet of Things in the workplace, Big Data, and more. The technologies discussed aim to help businesses and entrepreneurs transform themselves to align with today’s modern digital climate.
The Evolution of Business in the Cyber Age: Digital Transformation, Threats, and Security provides a wealth of information for those involved in the development and management of conducting business online as well as for those responsible for cyber protection and security. Faculty and students, researchers, and industry professionals will find much of value in this volume.
Part 1: Digital Business Transformation
1. Digital Workplace: The Human Interface
Debashis Ghosal and Shulagna Sarkar
2. Helping Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses Make the Digital Transformation
Sugandha Soni Chopra
3. Digital Transformation Using ICT Tools for Blended Teaching and Learning
S. Karkuzhali and S. Senthilkumar
4. A Critical Analysis of E-HRM as a Strategic Capability Builder
Bhagwan Chandra Sinha
5. 3Cs of International Market Penetration through IMC: Culture, Change, and Connect
6. Internet of Things (IoT) and the Digital Business Environment: A Standpoint Inclusive Cyber Space, Cyber Crimes, and Cyber Security
Anand Nayyar, Rudra Rameshwar, and Arun Solanki
7. Big Data: Analytics, Technologies, and Applications
E. Sweetline Priya
Part 2: Cyber Threat And Cyber Security
8. Cyber Threat Detection and Secured Alternative Technology: A Survey
S. Anitha and G. Hemanth Kumar
9. Ransomware Evolution: Solving Ransomware Attack Challenges
Muhammad Ubale Kiru and Aman Jantan
10. Global Challenges and Role of ICT in Empowerment of Teachers
11. Cyber Security and the Internet of Things: Anticipating the Leverage of Cyber Crimes with Interconnected Devices
A. Reyes-Menendez, J. R. Saura, and P. Palos – Sanchez
12. Cloud Computing and Security
Dinesh Goyal and R. S. Rajput
13. Unpacking Cyber Security Trends
Vannie Naidoo and Rahul Verma