The World of Learning 2003
An invaluable directory and reference resource covering over 30,000 academic institutions and 200,000 staff and officials.
Covers universities, colleges, schools of art and music, libraries, learned societies, research institutes, museums and art galleries world-wide arranged alphabetically by country.
* Extensive coverage of over 3,000 universities and colleges
* Information on over 400 international cultural, scientific and educational organizations
* Completely revised and updated every year.
* Professors at major universities are listed by name together with the subjects they teach
* Every important library is included giving details of the number of volumes held and outstanding features of the collection as well as contact details
* Details more than 400 international organizations concerned with education throughout the world
* All entries include, where available: principal personnel, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, library details and publications
* Includes a 100-page index of institutions.
'Simply the best reference guide to the academic world.' - Book News Inc