This title features 96 cards of transport vehicles. From bicycles to boats and trucks to trains, this transportation set can be used as a starting point for conversation, sorted into appropriate categories and other activities.
The categories are:
- Air - such as plane, glider and rocket
- Water - such as hovercraft, barge and rowing boat
- Rail - such as train, monorail and underground
- Personal - such as car, caravan and horse box
- Cycles - such as scooter, mountain bike and tandem
- Service/work - such as ambulance, dustbin lorry and oil tanker.
This is part of our 'Library' flashcards collection and is a core resource for vocabulary work and can be used to enhance a range of language skills. It is suitable for all ages.