Trends in Asia Pacific Business and Management Research
Relevance and Use of Literature Reviews
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after March 17, 2022
This book is based on the review of literature on different themes related to Business and Management in the Asia Pacific context.
All the seven chapters included in this book explore the past, present and future of business and research. They cover diverse topics in the Asia Pacific context ranging from different ways of thinking to innovation implementation and efficiency, responsible tourism, internal marketing to leadership. This book will be useful for researchers, practitioners and policy makers.
The chapters in this book were originally published as a special issue of the Asia Pacific Business Review.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: Relevance, role and importance of literature reviews and original research in the Asia Pacific
Chris Rowley and Justin Paul
2. The role of Zhong-Yong thinking in business and management research: a review and future research agenda
Binyao Ning, Rosmini Omar, Ye Ye, Hiram Ting and Man Ning
3. Innovation implementation in Asia-Pacific countries: a review and research agenda
Shiwangi Singh, Justin Paul and Sanjay Dhir
4. Innovation efficiency: a bibliometric review and future research agenda
Juying Zeng, Domingo Ribeiro-Soriano and Jun Ren
5. Responsible tourism towards sustainable development: literature review and research agenda
Sanjana Mondal and Kaushik Samaddar
6. Internal marketing: a review and future research agenda
Fatima Saman Qaisar and Nazlida Muhamad
7. Changing patterns of the teacher as a servant leader in Asia Pacific: a review and research agenda
Puja Khatri, Sumedha Dutta and Neeraj Kaushik
Chris Rowley, Kellogg College, University of Oxford and Visiting Professor, Graduate School of Education, Tohoku University, Japan and University of Business and International Studies, Switzerland. He is Professor Emeritus at The Business School, City, University of London, UK. He has over 30 years’ experience in university systems in the UK, Europe and Asia and has won several international grants. He is the editor of the important SCI rated journal Asia Pacific Business Review and has published over 700 articles, books, chapters and practitioner pieces. He regularly provides interviews, expert comments and opinion pieces to the international media, including news services, TV, radio and practitioner outlets.
Justin Paul serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Consumer Studies and as an Associate Editor of the Journal of Business Research. He serves as Full Professor of PhD & MBA programs, University of Puerto Rico, USA (AACSB). He holds three honorary titles as 'Distinguished Professor' including Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K), and SIBM, Pune. He is an author/co-author of books such as Business Environment (4th edition), International Marketing, Services Marketing, Export-Import Management (2nd edition), Management of Banking & Financial Services.