Reviews of Recent Research
Copyright Year 1981
- This version cannot be shipped to your selected country.
A clearly written compilation of expert perspectives on the state of urban history in Europe and the United States.
Table of Contents
- The Late Medieval and Early Modern City
- French Cities in the 18th and 19th Centuries
- Urban History in Great Britain: The 1970’s
- American Urban History: Power, Sociey, and Artifact
- Four Perspective on the History of Urban Planning
- Index of Personal Names
- Index of Subjects