Master the Vegas Pro 8 toolset, including its industry-leading HD and audio capabilities. This comprehensive guide delivers the nuts and bolts of the essential tasks, from installing the application to outputting, together with practical editing techniques and real-world examples for working more efficiently.
Packed with all the necessary materials, including video footage, sequences, and detailed instructions, this book and DVD combo gives you a working knowledge of Vegas Pro 8. Better expert advice simply can't be found. Key features include:
* Capturing video including HD, HDV, XDCAM, and AVCHD
* Using editing tools, transitions, filters, and third-party plug-ins
* Multicam production and editing
* Color correction, titling and compositing
* Recording and editing audio; using audio plug-ins
* Creating and using Media Manager databases
* Web video workflow
* 24p HDCAM/DVCAM workflow for the independent filmmaker
"…a complete handbook for new and advanced user … Douglas turns complex technology into easy-to-understand concepts with his accessible and graceful writing style."--Charlie White, executive producer, digitalmedianet.com
?One of those famed jewels of knowledge…it should be required reading in any decent DA/DV production class, even if they do not use Vegas!?--Joaquin (Kino) Gil, forum leader, producer and writer, CreativeCow.net & digitalmedia.net
Ingesting Content, Editing, Compositing and Overlay, Color Correction, Filters and Add-On Tools, Multicam, Audio Functions, Output Options, DVD Architect 4.5, What's New In Vegas 8?