© 2002 – Routledge
Who's Who in Modern History is a unique reference book which examines those individuals who have shaped the political world since 1860. Coverage is truly global, including the most important figures in Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, Africa and Australasia.
* an easy-to-use A-Z layout
* authoritative, detailed biographies of the most important figures since 1860, from Clemenceau and Chief Buthelezi to King Fahd and Benazir Bhutto
* bibliographical references for each entry, to aid further research
* extensive cross-referencing
* an essential guide for students, researchers and the general reader alike.