Posted on: July 23, 2020
When exam time comes round it can be difficult to know where to begin with your revision. Do you simply read through your notes time and time again and hope you remember everything? Are there was to become better at revision and ensure you go prepared to your exams? This infographic provides some tips to help you revise in the best way you can. Download the PDF version here.
- Forget what others are doing. Revise in the way that works for you.
- Make a timetable and stick to it. Work in short 20-30 minute bursts.
- Organise your revision notes in advance so they’re ready when you need them.
- Find a study space that suits you: the library, your room, a bench in a park, whatever works for you.
- Positive thinking is key. Believe that you can succeed in your studies and you’ll be much calmer, more focused, and more likely to do well.
- Have fun! Don’t let revision take over your life. Make sure you spend time with your friends, doing the things you love.
- A good night’s sleep is essential for a rested mind and maximising focus and learning.
- Exercise increases brain activity, helping you learn better. Just 15 minutes is enough!
- Turn off that phone, the TV, your email notifications, everything that stops you concentrating. It’s hard but worth it!
- Don’t depend on junk food when you’re studying. A healthy diet will boost your concentration and help you learn.