1. This Survey is run by Taylor & Francis Group a trading division of Informa UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01072954 whose registered address is at 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG (the “Promoter”).
2. By participating in the Survey, all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms or for any reasons whatsoever.
3. All capitalised words shall have the meanings as defined in these Terms.
4. In order to be eligible to participate in the draw to receive the Prize (the “Prize Draw”), participants must:
- a. Have received an email or other form of communication from the Promoter inviting the participant to enter the Survey (the “Invite”);
- b. have completed and submitted the Faculty Instructor Survey (the “Survey”) before the Deadline;
- c. be over the age of 18 at the time of entry;
- d. not be an employee of the Promoter, its subsidiary and holding companies, their agents or any other person who is directly connected with the creation and operation of the Prize Draw or their immediate family; and
- e. not be in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, or on an SDN/SSI list as updated from time to time.
5. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. All Surveys must be submitted via the link provided in the Invite and entry is limited to once per individual.
7. The closing date for submission of the Survey is 23:59 (Greenwich Mean Time) on 26th March 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered (the “Deadline”).
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or submitted due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed or submitted for any reason.
9. The Prize Draw will have ten winners who will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 30th March, 2023 (“Draw Date”). The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Each winner will receive a $50USD Amazon.com voucher, or equivalent option in the winner’s currency (the “Prize”).
11. The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) with instructions on how to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in this provision. If any winner rejects the Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall, at its sole discretion, be entitled to select another winner.
12. The Prize will be sent to the winner by email within fourteen days of responding to the Promoter to claim their Prize.
13. The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (can only be redeemed by the winner) and not redeemable for cash or other prize alternatives.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Neither the Promoter, nor its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and/or related companies, or any of its or their shareholders, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or distributors shall be liable in any circumstances, or be responsible or liable to compensate the participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the Prize Draw or taking up the Prize. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or restrict the Promoter’s liability for death or injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or fraud and/or fraudulent misrepresentation. The participant’s statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name, country and photograph in any media. If required, winners will be notified of this requirement and their consent obtained.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. Participants acknowledge and agree that in entering this Prize Draw, they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including, without limitation, the Bribery Act 2010.
22. These Terms will be governed by English law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.