Access pro techniques for astrophotography and night photography with this free guide. It covers the basics from getting started and selecting equipment to more advanced elements such as creating time lapses, image calibration and stacking processes.
These chapters have been selected from books written by leading photographers Chris Woodhouse, Mike Shaw and Lance Keimig.
Complete the form below to download your copy
1. Getting Started from Capturing the Universe
2. Night Photography Equipment from Night Photography and Light Painting
3. Image Calibration and Processing from The Astrophotography Manual
4. Video, Time-Lapses and Motion-Production from The Complete Guide to Landscape Astrophotography
5. Photoshop Basics for Creative Nightscapes from Creative Nightscapes and Time-Lapses