Download a Sample Chapter Now!
Please complete the short form to download your free chapter from Green’s Functions with Applications, Second Edition by Dean G. Duffy.
Since publication of the first edition over a decade ago, Green’s Functions with Applications has provided applied scientists and engineers with a systematic approach to the various methods available for deriving a Green’s function. This fully revised Second Edition retains the same purpose, but has been meticulously updated to reflect the current state of the art.
Use promo code GZP28 in your shopping cart and save 25% on any of the CRC Press titles at www.crcpress.com and take advantage of FREE standard shipping worldwide.
Here are some additional books you might be interested in:
- A Practical Guide to Geometric Regulation for Distributed Parameter Systems by Eugenio Aulisa, David Gilliam
- Signal Processing: A Mathematical Approach, Second Edition by Charles L. Byrne
- Advanced Linear Algebra, Second Edition by Bruce Cooperstein
- Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics by Miklos Bona
- Counterparty Risk and Funding: A Tale of Two Puzzles by Stéphane Crépey, Tomasz R. Bielecki, Damiano Brigo
- Accelerating MATLAB Performance: 1001 tips to speed up MATLAB programs by Yair M. Altman
- Introduction to Modern Cryptography, Second Edition by Jonathan Katz, Yehuda Lindell
- Differential Equations: Theory, Technique and Practice, Second Edition by Steven G. Krantz
- Pocket Book of Integrals and Mathematical Formulas, 5th Edition by Ronald J. Tallarida
As a condition to entering this contest, I consent to receive news and special offers from CRC Press and its affiliates. I understand that this consent can be withdrawn at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any message from CRC Press. No purchase necessary. Some restrictions may apply. Must be 18 years or older. Void where prohibited by law.