Please enter your details to receive your free copy of the Routledge FreeBook: Explore New Ways of Teaching in the Digital Age.
This FreeBook discusses the ways technology and the internet have been used in university teaching, and how you can use these initiatives with your students!
We wanted to share with you chapters from 5 of our bestselling Education books:
- Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age, By Louise Starkey
- Teaching Online: A Practical Guide, By Susan Ko & Steve Rossen
- Learning Theory and Online Technologies, By Linda Harasim
- Best Practices in Engaging Online Learners Through Active and Experiential Learning Strategies, By Stephanie Smith Budhai & Ke'Anna Skipwith
- Sustainable Mobile Learning: Theory, research and practice, By Wan Ng & Therese M. Cumming