Download a Sample Chapter Now!
Please complete the short form to download your free chapter from Linear and Integer Optimization: Theory and Practice, Third Edition by Gerard Sierksma, Yori Zwols
Presenting a strong and clear relationship between theory and practice, Linear and Integer Optimization: Theory and Practice is divided into two main parts. The first covers the theory of linear and integer optimization, including both basic and advanced topics. Dantzig’s simplex algorithm, duality, sensitivity analysis, integer optimization models, and network models are introduced. More advanced topics also are presented including interior point algorithms, the branch-and-bound algorithm, cutting planes, complexity, standard combinatorial optimization models, the assignment problem, minimum cost flow, and the maximum flow/minimum cut theorem.
Use promo code GZP20 in your shopping cart and save 25% on any of the CRC Press titles at www.crcpress.com and take advantage of FREE standard shipping worldwide.
Here are some additional books you might be interested in:
- Optimization: Algorithms and Applications by Rajesh Kumar Arora
- Search and Foraging: Individual Motion and Swarm Dynamics by Eugene Kagan, Irad Ben-Gal
- Iterative Optimization in Inverse Problems by Charles L. Byrne
- Pseudolinear Functions and Optimization by Shashi Kant Mishra, Balendu Bhooshan Upadhyay
- Fixed Point Theory, Variational Analysis, and Optimization by Saleh Abdullah R. Al-Mezel, Falleh Rajallah M. Al-Solamy, Qamrul Hasan Ansari
- Numerical Methods and Optimization: An Introduction by Sergiy Butenko, Panos M. Pardalos
- Counterparty Risk and Funding: A Tale of Two Puzzles by Stéphane Crépey, Tomasz R. Bielecki, Damiano Brigo
- Quantitative Finance: A Simulation-Based Introduction Using Excel by Matt Davison
As a condition to entering this contest, I consent to receive news and special offers from CRC Press and its affiliates. I understand that this consent can be withdrawn at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any message from CRC Press. No purchase necessary. Some restrictions may apply. Must be 18 years or older. Void where prohibited by law.