Welcome ASHE 2021 attendees!
Routledge/Taylor & Francis is the world’s leading academic publisher in Education, publishing a wide range of books, journals, and other resources for researchers, faculty, scholarly societies, universities, libraries, and educators. We are proud to support the ASHE scholarly community!
Below you will find a selection of Featured Titles, with all the information you may need about our published and upcoming Education titles. Use code GGL20 for 20% off books through December 31, 2021.
Our editors welcome the opportunity to discuss potential projects with authors. Please feel free to contact the appropriate editor found at the bottom of this page. We can't wait to hear from you!
Case Studies in Leadership and Adult Development: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Real World Challenges
December 20, 2021 by Routledge
Studying Latinx/a/o Students in Higher Education: A Critical Analysis of Concepts, Theory, and Methodologies
May 10, 2021 by Routledge
At the Crossroads of Pedagogical Change in Higher Education: Exploring the Work of Faculty Developers
September 29, 2021 by Routledge
Collective Bargaining in Higher Education: Best Practices for Promoting Collaboration, Equity, and Measurable Outcomes
November 11, 2021 by Routledge
Student Engagement in Higher Education: Theoretical Perspectives and Practical Approaches for Diverse Populations
December 09, 2019 by Routledge
Negotiating the Complexities of Qualitative Research in Higher Education: Essential Elements and Issues
December 23, 2021 by Routledge
November 04, 2019 by Routledge
Mindful Strategies for Helping College Students Manage Stress: A Guide for Higher Education Professionals
March 25, 2021 by Routledge
US Education Editors
• Karen Adler - Literacy, TESOL, and World Language Education
• Lauren Davis - K-12 Teaching
• Matthew Friberg - Social Justice Ed/Ed Foundations ; Ed Policy & Politics ; Social Studies Education ; Adult Education
• Simon Jacobs - STEM/STEAM Education ; Curriculum Areas (Science Education, Math Education, Engineering Education, Arts Education [Visual Arts, Music, Theatre, Dance], Physical and Health Education) ; Teacher Education
• Heather Jarrow - Educational Leadership ; Higher Education & Student Affairs
• Misha Kydd - Early Childhood Education; Gifted and Special Education
• Daniel Schwartz - Educational Technology; Learning Sciences; Educational Psychology; School Psychology; Testing/Assessment
• Alice Salt - Routledge Research editor for Education, Psychology, and Mental Health