Aims and Scope
The primary objectives of the series are to provide useful reference books for researchers and scientists in academia, industry, and government, and also to offer textbooks for undergraduate and graduate courses in the areas of biostatistics and bioinformatics. The book series will provide comprehensive and unified presentations of statistical designs and analyses of important applications in biostatistics and bioinformatics, such as those in biological and biomedical research.
The scope of the series is wide, including applications of statistical methodology in biology, epidemiology, genetics, pharmaceutical science and clinical trials, public health, and medicine. The series is committed to providing easy to understand, state-of-the-art references and textbooks. In each volume, statistical concepts and methodologies will be illustrated through real world examples whenever possible.
Recently Published Titles
- Statistical Methods for Survival Trial Design and Monitoring: With Applications to Cancer Clinical Trials and Implementation Using R
- Self-Controlled Case Series Studies: A Modelling Guide with R
- Medical Product Safety Evaluation: Biological Models and Statistical Methods
- Applied Surrogate Endpoint Evaluation Methods with SAS and R
- Medical Biostatistics, Fourth Edition
- Statistical Topics in Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Randomization, Masking, and Allocation Concealment
- Sample Size Calculations in Clinical Research, Third Edition
- Quantitative Methods for HIV/AIDS Research
- Cluster Randomised Trials, Second Edition
- Clinical Trial Optimization Using R
- Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition
- Repeated Measures Design with Generalized Linear Mixed Models for Randomized Controlled Trials
- Methods in Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Biosimilar Clinical Development: Scientific Considerations and New Methodologies
- Bioequivalence and Statistics in Clinical Pharmacology, Second Edition
- Data and Safety Monitoring Committees in Clinical Trials, Second Edition
Want to Publish With Us?
If you are interested in proposing a book for the series, please contact one of the series editors or one of our statistics acquisitions editors.
Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA
Statistical Methodology Group, Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland
Division of Biometry, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Karl E. Peace
Dept. of Biostatistics, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA, USA
Department of Operations Research, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA