As a thank you for anyone who purchases a title at www.crcpress.com from now until the end of the year, we're offering one free eBook of your choice from the list below.
Simply purchase the books you want from www.crcpress.com before the end of 2016 and we'll contact you by January 20, 2017 to select your free eBook!
Be sure to use an up-to-date email address when you're checking out - that's how we'll get in touch. For full instructions, see Terms and Conditions below.
Writing Research Critically : Developing the power to make a difference, 1st Edition
Author(s): John Schostak, Jill Schostak
Cat. #: Y111646
Publication Date: January 17, 2013
Becoming a Successful Early Career Researcher, 1st Edition
Author(s): Adrian Eley, Jerry Wellington, Stephanie Pitts, Catherine Biggs
Cat. #: Y119152
Publication Date: August 02, 2012
Becoming a New Instructor : A Guide for College Adjuncts and Graduate Students, 1st Edition
Author(s): Erika Falk
Cat. #: Y126684
Publication Date: December 13, 2011
Medical Leadership : From the Dark Side to Centre Stage, 1st Edition
Author(s): Peter Spurgeon, John Clark, Chris Ham
Cat. #: K27774
Publication Date: March 01, 2011
Terms and Conditions
- All customers who purchase a book(s) between November 14 and December 31, 2016 on www.crcpress.com will be contacted by January 20, 2017 and offered their choice of one of these eBooks to be sent to them in PDF format.
- Customers will be emailed using the email address they supplied when ordering and asked to complete a form picking the book and providing the email address that they would like it sent to.
- Customers who complete this form (by 27 January) will then be emailed with a link to the PDF version of their chosen eBook by February 3, 2017 which they can download/save as appropriate.
- Customers MUST download/save the PDF file of the book by March 31, 2017 at the latest, after which time the link in the email sent to them will no longer work.
- Only one free eBook per customer.
- This offer is valid for all orders, including those where a discount or other offer has been applied.
- No alternative format versions will be supplied.