CBT Strategies for a Stronger You: A Guilford Press and Routledge FreeBook
Read the latest in CBT from Guilford Press and Routledge Experts
This FreeBook is a thoughtfully curated selection of chapters from books published by Guilford Press and Routledge about CBT for a stronger you. In these pages you will learn cognitive-behavioral strategies for overcoming depression and stress, tools for building resilience (even in the face of adversity), and coping mechanisms for managing the unexpected twists and turns of life.
Featuring chapters from:
- The Anti-Anxiety Program A Workbook of Proven Strategies to Overcome Worry, Panic, and Phobias By Peter J. Norton, Martin M. Antony
- Mind Over Mood Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think By Dennis Greenberger, Christine A. Padesky
- Why Don't I Feel Good Enough? Using Attachment Theory to Find a Solution By Helen Dent
- Coping with Cancer DBT Skills to Manage Your Emotions--and Balance Uncertainty with Hope By Elizabeth Cohn Stuntz, Marsha M. Linehan
- Positive Psychology and You A Self-Development Guide By Alan Carr
Guilford Press is an independent publisher of books, periodicals, software, and DVDs in mental health, education, geography, and research methods. Guilford Press is distributed in the UK, Europe, India, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland by Taylor & Francis/Routledge. To order in other countries, visit www.guilford.com.
If you have any problems downloading this FreeBook or have any questions about using this for a course or distributing please do contact [email protected].