CISO Guidance includes a sample chapter from four of our books to introduce and convey the leading-edge guidance that is now available to CISOs and other Security practitioners.
• A series of security and risk discussions based on real-life experiences.
• An introduction into the world of security and provides insight into why and how current security management practices fail.
• Explains the content, purpose, and use of eight knowledge areas that define the boundaries of the discipline of cybersecurity.
• A complete picture of how corporate defense operates all the way from the boardroom to the front-lines, and vice versa.
Complete the form below to download your copy
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- The CISO Journey Life Lessons and Concepts to Accelerate Your Professional Development, by Eugene M Fredriksen
- The Cybersecurity Body of Knowledge The ACM/IEEE/AIS/IFIP Recommendations for a Complete Curriculum in Cybersecurity, by Daniel Shoemaker, Anne Kohnke, Ken Sigler
- Corporate Defense and the Value Preservation Imperative Bulletproof Your Corporate Defense Program, by Sean Lyons
- Why CISOs Fail The Missing Link in Security Management--and How to Fix It, by Barak Engel
CISO Guidebook is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.
The Cybersecurity Body of Knowledge: The ACM/IEEE/AIS/IFIP Recommendations for a Complete Curriculum in Cybersecurity
April 20, 2020 by CRC Press
March 31, 2021 by Auerbach Publications