Enter your details to receive your free copy School Psychologists and Families in Collaboration, a free compilation of chapters from five of our recent school psychology books.
School psychologists and other school-based mental health practitioners are responsible for using up-to-date theory and evidence-based strategies to foster constructive relationships with the parents/guardians of their students. Pulling from five key books on our school psychology list, this chapter sampler features excerpts that explore:
• Integrating Systemic and Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions
• Family-School Partnerships in Tiered Systems of Support
• Consulting with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Parents
• Family-School Partnerships and Conjoint Behavioral Consultation
• The Past, Present, and Future of Conjoint Behavioral Consultation Research
If this chapter sampler inspires your research or practice, you can purchase any of the full books via the links below.