This chapter sampler features content from six new and recent Routledge books on psychoanalysis. With an emphasis on practice over theory, chapters offer practical insights to help analysts hone their skills in and out of the consulting room.
Complete the form below to download your free copy
1. Responding Therapeutically to Patients' Questions from Addressing Challenging Moments in Psychotherapy
2. What is a Deep Interpretation? from A Fresh Look at Psychoanalytic Technique
3. Clinical Dilemmas from Introduction to Psychoanalysis
4. Psychoanalysis with the Traumatised Patient from Psychoanalysis in Social and Cultural Settings
5. A Psychoanalytic Approach to Custody Evaluations from Psychoanalytic Assessment Applications for Different Settings
6. What Defines a Psychoanalytic Therapy? from Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy: A Practitioner's Guide *
*Guilford Press books are distributed exclusively by Routledge in the UK, Europe, India, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland. To purchase in other regions, please visit www.guilford.com .
Addressing Challenging Moments in Psychotherapy: Clinical Wisdom for Working with Individuals, Groups and Couples
September 30, 2021 by Routledge