Explore the Dictionary of Natural Products
The most comprehensive database of natural products
Stay competitive with access to the latest chemical, physical, and structural data on natural products. The Dictionary of Natural Products provides you with the properties and complete history of relevant literature for over 300,000 natural compounds.
It helps chemists research and develop new solutions for many industries including:
• Pharmaceuticals: Stay up-to-date on changes in natural product information and explore novel natural products as a source of new drugs.
• Food Sciences/Nutraceuticals: Ensure your products meet consumers changing tastes and health considerations by understanding shifting natural product information.
• Cosmetics: Develop more natural and organic products safely and efficiently.
Here's how the free trial works.
- Once we have received your details a member of our team will be in contact to process your trial request
- Trials take up to 72 hours to set up after request
- Username and password will be provided for access
- Trials are only available for the online version of the Dictionary of Natural Products
Complete the form to start your free trial!