Download Your Guide to Game Audio and Sound Design
Enter your details to receive four FREE chapters on game audio and sound design, plus a 20% discount code* on your next book order.
Download our selection of relevant chapters on game audio and sound design, including the role of audio in interactive environments, non-linear sound design, and how game audio differs from film sound. These have been selected from various books to provide a handy guide to professional audio professionals looking to enhance their skills.
1. The Role of Audio in interactive and Immersive Environments from Principles of Game Audio and Sound Design by Jean-Luc Sinclair
2. The Basics of Nonlinear Sound Design from The Game Audio Strategy Guide by Gina Zdanowicz, Spencer Bambrick
3. Game Audio vs Film Sound from Game Audio with FMOD and Unity by Ciaran Robinson
4. The Essence of Interactive Audio from Beep to Boom by Simon N Goodwin
* Available on print book orders on www.routledge.com until 31 December 2020.