Download Your Guide to Innovations in Audio
Enter your details to receive four FREE book chapters covering recent innovations in audio engineering, plus a 20% discount code*.
Download our selection of relevant chapters on innovation in audio engineering, including cloud-based music production, plugin design and utilization and audio augmented reality. These have been selected from various books to provide a handy guide to professional audio engineers looking to enhance their skills.
1. Introduction: Cloud-based Music Production from Cloud-Based Music Production by Matt Shelvock
2. Plugging In: Exploring innovation in Plugin Design and Utilization from Innovation in Music by Russ Hepworth-Sawyer, Jay Hodgson, Justin Paterson, Rob Toulson
3. Introduction from Intelligent Music Production by Brecht De Man, Ryan Stables, Joshua D. Reiss
4. Audio Augmented Reality for Interactive Soundwalks from Foundations in Sound Design for Interactive Media by Michael Filimowicz
* Available on print book and ebook orders on www.routledge.com until 31 March 2021.