Download Your Guide to SFX & Trauma Makeup for Theatre and Film
Enter your details to receive three FREE chapters on how to apply special effects makeup plus a 20% discount code* on your next book order.
For a guide to creating bruises, cuts, scars, burns and facial extrusions, download our selection of relevant chapters on Special Effects Makeup. These have been selected from various books to provide a handy guide to professional makeup artists looking to enhance their skills.
1. Severe Burn from A Beginner's Guide to Special Makeup Effects by Christopher Payne
2. Trauma Makeup from Foundations of Stage Makeup by Daniel C Townsend
3. Applying Colour Theory to Special Effects Makeup from Colour Theory for the Makeup Artist by Katie Middleton
4. Casting The Appliances from Special Makeup Effects for Stage and Screen by Todd Debreceni
* Available on print book orders on www.routledge.com until 31 December 2020.
Theatre Technology Bookstore
Explore our online bookstore to view the latest and bestselling books on makeup, hair and costume design.