Explorations in AI and Machine Learning FreeBook
Get Your FreeBook Now
Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems the defining technology of our time. This FreeBook gives you a brief introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. But, what are the main differences between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning? To put it simply, Machine Learning is a way of achieving AI but there is so much more to understand. Download the FreeBook to learn more.
Peruse our extensive library of Artificial Intelligence titles here.
SAVE 20% on ALL titles when you use the code AIB20 at checkout.
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- Artificial Intelligence With an Introduction to Machine Learning, Second Edition By Richard E. Neapolitan, Xia Jiang
- Statistical Reinforcement Learning Modern Machine Learning Approaches By Masashi Sugiyama
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Applications in Information Security By Mark Stamp
- Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics By Guozhu Dong, Huan Liu
- A First Course in Machine Learning By Simon Rogers, Mark Girolami
- Machine Learning An Algorithmic Perspective, Second Edition By Stephen Marsland
Artificial Superintelligence A Futuristic Approach By Roman V. Yampolskiy
Explorations in AI and Machine Learning is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.