Find out how our authors and their books have been reflected in the media this year:
• Lisa Feldman Barrett, the author of Handbook of Emotions and The Psychological Construction of Emotion, wrote a captivating op-ed piece for The New York Times.
• The New York Times article “The Double Whammy of Seasonal Affective Disorder in a Season of Covid” – features Norman Rosenthal, author of Winter Blues and The Winter Blues Survival Guide
• Another New York Times article “How to Worry More Mindfully” – features Lizabeth Roemer and her book Worry Less, Live More
• Listen to an episode of “Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast” with Russell Barkley, author of 12 Principles for Raising a Child with ADHD.
• Watch a fascinating conversation between authors Judith Beck and Allen Frances, in which they discuss what is new in Dr. Beck’s new book, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Third Edition: Basics and Beyond.
• Kirstin Neff, co-author of The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook, spoke to Forbes about the importance of self-compassion in these trying times and how to practice it.
Cart & Wish List Summary Use access key S then tab to get Cart and Wish List totals
You may download a spreadsheet of Wish List items from the Wish List page.