Enter your details to receive our Hybrid Teaching and Learning chapter sampler.
This chapter sampler features selections from six of our leading titles on blended learning and teaching online, including:
1. Best Practices in Designing Courses with Open Educational Resources by Olena Zhadko and Susan Ko
2. Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age: Third Edition , edited by Helen Beetham and Rhona Sharpe
3. Teaching for Learning: Second Edition by Claire Howell Major, Michael S. Harris, and Todd D. Zakrajsek
4. Essentials for Blended Learning: Second Edition by Jared Stein and Charles R. Graham
5. MOOCs and Open Education in the Global South , edited by Ke Zhang, Curtis J. Bonk, Thomas C. Reeves, and Thomas H. Reynolds
6. Teaching Language Online by Victoria Russell and Kathryn Murphy-Judy
Fill out the form to start reading today!