Network Security Attacks is relevant for those looking for understanding on several relevant topics such as vulnerability, attack vectors, and cyber the dark web.
Peruse our extensive library of security titles here.
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- Security for Software Engineers, By James N. Helfrich
- Inside the Dark Web By Erdal Ozkaya, Rafiqul Islam
- Security Analytics for the Internet of EverythingBy Mohuiddin Ahmed, Abu S.S.M Barkat Ullah, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan
- Why Don't We Defend Better? Data Breaches, Risk Management, and Public Policy By Robert H. Sloan, Richard Warner
- Botnets Architectures, Countermeasures, and Challenges By Georgios Kambourakis, Marios Anagnostopoulos, Weizhi Meng, Peng Zhou
Network Security Attacks is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.