This free guide provides early years practitioners, primary teachers and anyone with an interest in outdoor learning with guidance on how the outdoors can be used to teach.
Bringing together five chapters from the latest and bestselling books on outdoor learning, it is full of activities, resources and full-colour photos to illustrate practice.
Complete the form below to download your copy.
1. An introduction to Outdoor Learning from The Outdoor Classroom in Practice, Ages 3–7
2. Planning a Nature Based Programme from The Essential Guide to Forest School and Nature Pedagogy
3. Providing for Play with Water Outdoors from Playing and Learning Outdoors
4. Movement Outdoors from Developing Creativity and Curiosity Outdoors
5. The Wellbeing Laboratory from Outdoor Play for Healthy Little Minds