Please enter your details to receive your free copy of our Snapshot, Starting University During a Pandemic.
International students in the 2020/2021 academic year face a new reality and new options. More students are choosing to enrol remotely, whilst others are having their first semester online and wondering if that will continue into their second. There is constant uncertainty and questions, but there is still a desire to explore, learn and experience university life to the full!
This Snapshot provides advice for any international student looking to do just that. With key insights from our authors, we will focus on the following themes:
- What does online learning mean for me?
- Virtual Reality
- Staying Motivated & Where to Channel Motivation
- How to use digital resources
- Your Wellbeing
- Conclusion: What can we take away?
- Discount, References & Resources