Strategy Guide for Game Creation FreeBook V.2
Get Your FreeBook Now
A Strategy Guide for Game Creation V.2 is relevant for those looking to hone their skills in video game development. The new edition also provides a brand new set of must-know fundamentals and tips in game design.
• Provides an understanding of the role of a game designer.
• Supplies the basics of visual art to be better able to create a texture set for a game world.
• Identifies elements essential to create great game animation and groups under five fundamental areas.
• Gives a complete picture of the entire gamut of components that make up a modern game engine.
• Presents principal 3D concepts.
• Outlines the basics of quick sketching to depict plainly what is going on, the who, what, when, where, why, and how.
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- Game Design Workshop 4e, by Tracy Fullerton
- 3D Game Textures 4e, by Luke Ahearn
- Game Anim, by Jonathan Cooper
- Game Engine Architecture 3e, by Jason Gregory
- 3D Game Environments, by Luke Ahearn
- Quick Sketching with Ron Husband, by Ron Husband
Stategy Guide for Game Creation FreeBook V.2 is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.