Welcome UCEA 2021 attendees!
Routledge/Taylor & Francis is the world’s leading academic publisher in Education, publishing a wide range of books, journals, and other resources for researchers, faculty, scholarly societies, universities, libraries, and educators. We are proud to support the UCEA scholarly community!
Below you will find a selection of Featured Titles, with all the information you may need about our published and upcoming Education titles. Use code GGL20 for 20% off books through December 31, 2021.
Our editors welcome the opportunity to discuss potential projects with authors. Please feel free to contact the appropriate editor found at the bottom of this page. We can't wait to hear from you!
Redesigning Educational Leadership Preparation for Equity: Strategies for Innovation and Improvement
September 29, 2021 by Routledge
Case Studies in Leadership and Adult Development: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Real World Challenges
December 20, 2021 by Routledge
A Practical Guide to Leading Green Schools: Partnering with Nature to Create Vibrant, Flourishing, Sustainable Schools
May 27, 2021 by Eye On Education
Exploring Principal Development and Teacher Outcomes: How Principals Can Strengthen Instruction, Teacher Retention, and Student Achievement
December 30, 2020 by Routledge
Professional Responsibility for Education: Reconceptualizing Educational Practice and Institutional Structure
September 30, 2021 by Routledge
Ethical Leadership and Decision Making in Education: Applying Theoretical Perspectives to Complex Dilemmas
November 30, 2021 by Routledge
Developing the Organizational Culture of the Central Office: Collaboration, Connectivity, and Coherence
September 29, 2020 by Routledge
US Education Editors
• Karen Adler - Literacy, TESOL, and World Language Education
• Lauren Davis - K-12 Teaching
• Matthew Friberg - Social Justice Ed/Ed Foundations ; Ed Policy & Politics ; Social Studies Education ; Adult Education
• Simon Jacobs - STEM/STEAM Education ; Curriculum Areas (Science Education, Math Education, Engineering Education, Arts Education [Visual Arts, Music, Theatre, Dance], Physical and Health Education) ; Teacher Education
• Heather Jarrow - Educational Leadership ; Higher Education & Student Affairs
• Misha Kydd - Early Childhood Education; Gifted and Special Education
• Daniel Schwartz - Educational Technology; Learning Sciences; Educational Psychology; School Psychology; Testing/Assessment
• Alice Salt - Routledge Research editor for Education, Psychology, and Mental Health