Future Proofing STEM Education in a Changing World, a live webinar-based panel discussion with Taylor & Francis authors, took place on Tuesday 3rd March 2020. Watch the full webinar recording below, and browse the latest titles from our author panel.
- The context for future-proofing STEM Education
- Where do we stand now and what are the current predications?
- How do faculty future-proof their roles as teachers and researchers?
- Practical steps and advice
- Jerry Battista, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
- Assoc. Prof. Roberto Dillon, Ph.D. Academic Head, School of Science and Technology, James Cook University Singapore
- Pamela McCauley, Ph.D., CPE, 2019 Technologist of the Year, Professor and Director of the Ergonomics Laboratory in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Systems, University of Central Florida
- Michele Kruger, Advisor to the Minister of Water and Sanitation in South Africa