- Go to www.routledge.com/cw/speechmark
- Go to the product page for your book. To find it, just enter the book’s title or ISBN in the search box above.
- On the product page, click the Companion Website button next to the book cover.
Once on the Companion Website page, click the
Sign in or Request Access button and follow the instructions.
Please note, if you have previously registered to use a title’s accompanying online resources through Speechmark you will need to
register again to gain access through Routledge. This can be done on the Log-In page for each specific title and selecting the 'Request an access token' button.
- Click the 'Request Access or Activate a Token' button
- Click 'Request an access token'
- Complete the details and answer the question (which will be related to a word on a certain page of the product the online resource is for)
- You will receive an email containing your new access code, so can proceed to active it by clicking the 'Active an access token' button
- You will then be able to gain access
Still unable to gain access? Email