Series Editors: Krishna Bista and Christopher Glass
Routledge Studies in Global Student Mobility offers a scholarly forum for original and innovative research which explores, explains, and increases understanding of issues and opportunities relating to international student mobility in K-12, higher education, and beyond. Consisting in peer-reviewed edited volumes, the series advances theoretical understanding and identifies best practices for educators and professionals involved in study abroad. Volumes explore trends, policy, services, the experiences and success of international students to promote interdisciplinary scholarship and critical dialogues between professionals, students, and academics working in a changing global context.
As an interdisciplinary scholarly venue, this book series welcomes new ideas and fresh perspectives relating to international student mobility, study abroad, exchange programs, student affairs from the US and around the world, and from a wide range of academic fields, including student affairs, international education, and cultural studies.
For questions or queries relating to proposals for this series, please contact series co-editors:
Elsbeth Wright, Editor, Routledge Research ([email protected])
This series is produced in collaboration with the CIES SIG Study Abroad & International Students, STAR Scholars Network, and Open Journals in Education (OJED). More information on these organisations can be found on the following websites:
STAR Scholars Network: www.starscholars.org
Open Journals in Education, OJED, www.ojed.org
Study Abroad & International Students SIG, CIES, www.cies.us
Provisional Volumes Forthcoming in the Series:
- Inequalities in Study Abroad and Student Mobility: Challenges and Practices - Edited by Suzan Kommers & Krishna Bista
- Student Mobilities and the Global South - Edited by Carola Bauschke-Urban & Dorina Dedgjoni
- Social Mobility in Higher Education - Edited by Christopher Glass & Peggy Gesing
- International Faculty Experience - Edited by Xi Lin, Christopher Glass, & Krishna Bista
- International Student Support and Engagement: Innovative Practices for Universities - Edited by Mutiara Mohamad & Janet Boyd
Scholars interested in contributing a chapter to a book in the Routledge Studies in Global Mobility series are invited to submit a brief proposal via the following site:
Information on publishing with Routledge can be found on the Publisher’s website here: https://www.routledge.com/resources/authors/publis...