© 2002 – Routledge
This book discusses the way in which economic integration and preferential trade agreements reinforce or alter the existing location of industries. Using a conceptual approach with real life examples, the author seeks to clarify and explain the key tendencies of the relationship and influence between spatial distribution of production and economic integration.
Geography of Production and Economic Integration will develop students', specialists' and policymakers' understanding of this highly topical subject.
2. Theoretical considerations
3. Market structure and geography of production
4. Industrial policy and production geography
5. Geography of foreign direct investment
6. Regional policy in the European Union
8. Research agenda