Take a look through our recently published titles. See one that would suit your publication? Request your copy to review!
When health and safety regulatory frameworks took their present form in the 1970s, they were seen as a triumph of welfare state intervention. Since then, as heavy industry has declined and office and retail employment have expanded, new ways of working have radically altered the context of health and safety policy. Many people have come to see health and safety interventions as an obstacle to innovation.
This book aims to address the changing context of health and safety policy, exploring concerns arising within the profession and the appropriate responses. Its manifesto for reform promises to frame the debate within the professional and policy community for a generation.
The result of a major research programme funded by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Health and Safety in a Changing World shows how health and safety policy has developed over time, how it is applied in practice and how best to make it fit-for-purpose in the 21st century. The book will be essential reading for professionals, practitioners and academic readers with an interest in the rapidly-evolving field of health and safety.
If you would like to review one of our books for your publication or journals simply follow these steps -
1. Note down the names of the books you would like to review and fill out our request form by clicking on the button below
2. Routledge will process the order, and your title(s) will be sent. Please note that books can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
3. Please let us know when you receive the book(s).
4. Once the review has been published, please send us a copy of the review to email@example.com as we love to see them!
* Please note: We are unable to deliver to PO Box address in Australia or New Zealand. If you are requesting a review copy to be delivered to either of these regions, please supply a street address.