Are you planning to attend the International Studies Association Annual Convention? If so, we've put together this conference guide to help you get the most out of your week in Baltimore!
ISA's 58th Annual Convention
Dates: February 22nd - 25th, 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Connect with your colleagues on Twitter or Facebook.
Stay up-to-date by following the official conference hashtag: #ISA2017.
Routledge Booth: Exhibit Hall, Key Ballroom, Hilton Baltimore
Journals: 101, 202-208
Routledge Joint Books & Journals Reception
Please join us for appetizers, drinks, and the opportunity to connect with your colleagues.
Location: Key Foyer (Registration Area), Hilton Baltimore
Date/Time: 7:30 pm on Wednesday, February 22nd
Don't Miss These Receptions!
Congratulations to our authors, who will be recognized at the following receptions.
Wednesday, February 22nd:
- Yale Ferguson and Richard Mansbach: Historical International Relations Section (HIST) Distinguished Scholars Reception, 6:30 pm at Paca, Hilton Baltimore.
- Marianne Marchand: Feminist Theory and Gender Studies Section (FTGS), Women's Caucus (WCIS), and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, & Allies Caucus (LGBTQA) Joint Reception, 7:00 pm at Holiday 6, Hilton Baltimore.
- Richard J. Aldrich: Intelligence Studies Section (ISS) Distinguished Scholar Roundtable and Reception, 7:00 pm at Holiday 1, Hilton Baltimore.
Thursday, February 23rd:
- John McGarry and Brendan O'Leary: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Migration Studies Section (ENMISA), International Law Section (ILAW), Human Rights Section (HR), and International Organization Section (IO) Joint Reception, 7:30 pm at Grand East Ballroom, Marriott Inner Harbor.
- Laura Roselle: International Communications Section (ICOMM) Business Meeting, Poster Sessions, and Distinguished Scholar Reception, 7:30 pm at Holiday 4, Hilton Baltimore.
Friday, February 24th:
- Harvey Starr: Foreign Policy Analysis Section (FPA), Scientific Study of International Processes Section (SSIP), and Political Demography and Geography Section (PDG) Poster Sessions and Joint Reception, 7:00 pm at Holiday 4, Hilton Baltimore.
- Jonathan Fox: Religion and International Relations Section (REL) Distinguished Scholar Reception, 7:15 pm at Holiday 1, Hilton Baltimore.
Must-See Baltimore Attractions!
Be sure to take time away from the conference to check out these must-see Baltimore attractions!