Strengthening Professional and Personal Relationships through Effective Communication: A Guilford Press FreeBook
Read the latest in Effective Communication from Guilford Press and Routledge Experts
This FreeBook is a thoughtfully curated selection of chapters from books published by Guilford Press and Routledge about how to improve relationships with better communication. This book will help you learn how to communicate more effectively both in you professional as well as everyday life.
Featuring chapters from:
- Workplace Intelligence Unconscious Forces and How to Manage Them By Anton Obholzer
- Motivational Interviewing in Social Work Practice By Melinda Hohman
- The Lost Art of Listening How Learning to Listen Can Improve Relationships By Michael P. Nichols
- Emotional Communication and Therapeutic Change Understanding Psychotherapy Through Multiple Code Theory By Wilma Bucci, William F. Cornell
- Psychologically Informed Mediation Studies in Conflict and Resolution By Monica Hanaway Effective Psychotherapists
- Clinical Skills That Improve Client Outcomes By William R. Miller
Guilford Press is an independent publisher of books, periodicals, software, and DVDs in mental health, education, geography, and research methods. Guilford Press is distributed in the UK, Europe, India, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland by Taylor & Francis/Routledge. To order in other countries, visit www.guilford.com.
If you have any problems downloading this FreeBook or have any questions about using this for a course or distributing please do contact [email protected].