Computational Intelligence for Information Retrieval
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after December 15, 2021
This book provides a thorough understanding of the integration of computational intelligence with information retrieval including content-based image retrieval using intelligent techniques, hybrid computational intelligence for pattern recognition, intelligent innovative systems, and protecting and analysing big data on cloud platforms. This book aims to investigate how computational intelligence frameworks are going to improve information retrieval systems. The emerging and promising state-of-the-art of human-computer interaction is the motivation behind this book.
The book covers a wide range of topics, starting from the tools and languages of artificial intelligence to its philosophical implications, and thus provides a plethora of theoretical as well as experimental research, along with surveys and impact studies.
Further, the book aims to showcase the basics of information retrieval and computational intelligence for beginners as well as their integration and challenge discussions for existing practitioners, including using hybrid application of augmented reality, computational intelligence techniques for recommendation system in big data and a fuzzy-based approach for characterization and identification of sentiments.
Table of Contents
1. Hybrid Computational Intelligence for Pattern Recognition
Abhishek Bhatt and Vandana Thakur
2. Secure Image Transmission Using Nested Images
Parul Arora, Shriya Khare, Nehal Joshi, Bhaskar Chopra
3. Accist: Automatic Traffic Accident Detection and Notification with Smartphones
Vanita Jain, Eeshita Gupta, Manu S Pillai, Priyanshi Bhola, Gopal Chaudhary
4. Emotion Prediction through EEG recordings using Computational Intelligence
Asif Hasan, Azizuddin Khan, Asma Parveen, Rajit Nair
5. Finger Vein Feature Extraction Using Contrast Enhancement Dynamic Histogram Equalization for Image Enhancement
R. Anandha Jothi, G. Thenmozhi, J. Nityapriya and V. Palanisamy
6. Song Recommendation Using Computational Techniques Based on Mood Detection
Madhav Kindra, Harshit Garg, Srishti Jhunthra, Vikrant Dixit and Vedika Gupta
7. Deep Learning Classification of Retinal Images for the Early Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy Disease
Indumathi N, Kalanjiyam B and Ramalakshmi R
8. Protecting and Analysing Big Data on Cloud Platforms
Avita Katal, Niharika Singh, Vitesh Sethi, Dr. Susheela Dahiya
9. Using Flutter to develop a Hybrid Application of Augmented
Tarushee Kumar, Sudhanshu Sharma, Anirudh Sharma, Jatin Malhotra and Vedika Gupta
10. Computational Intelligence Techniques for Recommendation System in Big Data
Avita Katal, Vinayak Bajoria and Vitesh Sethi
11. Predicting Melanoma Tumor Size Through Machine Learning Approaches
D. Chadha, N. Jain and V. Gupta
12. A Fuzzy-based Approach for Characterization and Identification of Sentiments
Madhav Kindra, Vikrant Dixit and Vedika Gupta
13. Fingerprint Alterations Type Detection and Gender Recognition Using Convolutional Neural Networks and Transfer Learning
Gaurav Kataria, Akansh Gupta, V. Sirish Kaushik, Gopal Chaudhary and Vedika Gupta
14. Content-Based Image Retrieval using Intelligent Techniques
Prashant Srivastava, Manish Khare and Ashish Khare
Gopal Chaudhary is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology, at Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, New Delhi.
Dharmendra Saini is a Professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering, at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
Vedika Gupta is an Assistant Professor at Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, New Delhi.