Increase the photorealism of your 3d visualizations with enhanced toolsets of V-ray in 3ds Max. Full-color, step-by-step tutorials about techniques involved in creating photorealistic renders for interior/exterior scenes. Each tutorial includes a 3d project scene to guide you through, production and post-production. The production chapter shows how to create shaders, fine-tune textures and set up a day/night lighting rig. You will be rendering high-res images with render elements included for the final stage of post-production. The book also includes tips about, pre-production, camera settings, verified views, material editors, shaders, 3ds max scripts, and much more!
- This book deals with real world scenes and delivers up to date design direction.
- This book has professional supporting files ready for the reader to open and explore.
- This book highlights the processes of making your own content that not only gives images your personal touch, but also through the online content that will be made available for this title.
- Includes some coverage of VRay.
- Focuses in depth on separate issues surrounding interior, exterior and product design, which vary wildly.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1-Pre-production; Production & post production overview
Chapter 2-Creating materials/shaders in VRay & mental ray
Chapter 3-Cameras and Lighting in Vray
Chapter 4-Rendering in Vray
Chapter 5-Tips and tricks
Interior Daylight in VRay
Chapter 7-Creating the materials
Chapter 8-Lighting & Rendering
Interior Night time in VRay
Chapter 11-Lighting & Rendering
Exterior Daylight in VRay
Chapter 14-Creating the Materials
Chapter 15-Lighting & Rendering
Exterior Night time in VRay
Chapter 18-Lighting & Rendering
Jamie Cardoso is a senior 3D artist and special effects designer. Currently he is working as a 3D Consultant for a variety of professional organizations worldwide. Find more information at jamiecardoso-mentalray.blogspot.com.