This book helps you sharpen your ability to hire better teachers for your school, improve the ones who are already there, and keep your best and brightest on board.
The Key Word Is Quality
- Who Moved My Teacher?
- Irreplaceable Parts
- Opportunity Costs
Why Teachers Leave
- From the Mouths of Teachers
- Are We Talking about the Great Ones?
Creating, Fostering, and Sustaining Quality
- Building a Quality Culture
- Making Teaching Rewarding
- Keeping the Great Ones Motivated
- Expanding Our Pool
- Finding and Choosing the Best
- Inducting New Teachers
The Impact of Other Stakeholders
- Supporting Teachers in Parent Interactions
- Nurturing Student-Teacher Relationships
- Purposeful Mentoring
- Teaching: The Noblest Profession